Centrophenoxine Benefits & Effects
Centrophenoxine is a powerful nootropic supplement with profound beneficial effect on the mind, memory, cognition and overall brain power. Centrophenoxine benefits commonly include combating aging and related side effects as well as protecting the brain against damage from environmental toxic chemicals.
Centrophenoxine was originally designed at the French National Scientific Research Center back in 1959 with an original purpose of treating Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of age-related cognitive decline. It is today used widely in Europe and US as nootropic supplement for enhancing cognitive performance and memory capacity.
How It Works
Centrophenoxine is a combination of paracholrphenoxyacetic (PCPA) and a synthetic version of DMAE that has been reengineered to improve absorption and the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Centrophenoxine is first broken down into choline in the brain and then converted to acetylcholine.
Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter associated with memory and cognitive acuity. By increasing the levels of Acetylcholine in the brain, cognitive functions, memory capacity and mental energy are highly enhanced.
Additionally, Centrophenoxine stimulates the brain and fires up the neurons which can lead to increased oxygen and better glucose absorption. Increased nutrient and oxygen absorption energizes the brain which leads to many other Centrophenoxine benefits such as improved focus, mental clarity and concentration.
Enhanced nutrient and oxygen absorption can also improve problem-solving skills and fluid intelligence that may lead to enhanced energy and elevated mood.
Common Centrophenoxine Benefits
Centrophenoxine supplements offer a variety of benefits to both the brain and the body to either combat much of the age-related cognitive decline or boost memory and focus in healthy individuals.
• Increased Energy ~ Many centrophenoxine users report that it has mild but significant simulative effect that energizes the body without creating the nervousness and jitters associated with other stronger stimulants. However, if taken late in the evening, it can disturb regular sleep patterns.
• Better Memory ~ The drug is well known for its ability to boost memory. It mainly acts by supplying additional choline and enabling the production of acetylcholine. The two are responsible for improving memory and enhancing general cognitive functions.
• Enhanced Fluid Intelligence ~ This is the ability to solve problems without necessarily relying on acquired knowledge. Fluid energy is enhanced by Centrophenoxine’s ability to promote nutrient and oxygen absorption in the brain.
• Mood Stabilization and Motivation ~ Most users have reported experiencing strong motivation and mood enhancement effects after using Centrophenoxine supplement. It also offers anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects when used at lower dosages.
• Anti-aging Effect ~ Studies have revealed that Centrophenoxine is able to flush out toxins and free radicals to protect the brain against age-related deterioration and brain cell damage.
• Improved Brain Power ~ Centrophenoxine has an ability to fire up and energize the neurons in the brain by stimulating oxygen consumption, glucose uptake and carbon dioxide production. Increased oxygen and nutrient uptake improves the learning ability and creativity, and enhances overall brain function.
With all these Centrophenoxine benefits, it’s definitely one of the best cognitive and memory enhancement nootropic supplement out there. The best part is that it’s well tolerated and safe with no significant side effects within the recommended dosage range. There are no reports of toxicity or drug interactions to worry about; however, it’s always good practice to first consult your doctor before stacking Centrophenoxine with other supplements.