Being anxious about certain events and things such an upcoming interview or exam can leave you exhausted and quite stressed. Such stress and exhaustion can significantly impair your ability to focus, think and even remember the simplest of things. Compromised focus and memory, in turn, leads to poor performance, and additional stress and frustration, which impacts negatively on your overall health. So you may be wondering; how do you combat such difficult situations? Good question –that’s where Phenibut reviews come in.
Phenibut is a natural derivative of a neurotransmitter known as GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). It regulates the “neuronal excitability” that occurs in the central nervous system to prevent the brain from becoming hyperactive. Phenibut also stimulates dopamine receptors to create a feeling of well-being.
Many Phenibut reviews have cited the overall outcome of using this supplement as lessening anxiety and stress, enhancing focus, relaxing muscles, and providing a general sedative effect. These properties have made Phenibut one of the most sort-after nootropics for combating acute stress and anxiety.
1. Stress and anxiety: The anxiolytic action of Phenibut is used to treat all types of anxiety and stress-related disorders such as stuttering, restlessness, epilepsy, hyperactivity and balance disorders. The supplement is known to calm the nerves and allow users to comfortably navigate through challenging situations.
2. Increased motivation and enhanced mood: Researchers have revealed that Phenibut acts on dopamine receptors which are responsible for individual’s mood and motivations. Increased levels of dopamine receptor activity can transform your otherwise dull and blunt attitude into feelings of motivation and enhanced mood.
3. Neuroprotective Properties: Phenibut safeguards the brain cells and neurons from chemicals and toxins that may arise from circumstances such as brain injury and extreme physical activity.
4. Improved quality of sleep: Since Phenibut is a GABA derivative; it offers sedative-like effects that favor calmness, muscle relaxation, and sleep. In addition to its action on dopamine, users can experience quality sleep and a restoration of normal sleeping patterns. Some users have reported waking up feeling refreshed, clear-minded and satisfied.
5. Improved cognitive functions: There are numerous Phenibut reviews that swear by this supplement’s ability to provide cognitive enhancement in areas of attention span, concentration, memory and learning ability. This is because the supplement acts to improve transcallosal communication between the two hemispheres of the brain.
Phenibut dosage depends largely on the results you wish to achieve. For instance, when used for stress and anxiety treatment, relatively lower doses should be used to avoid drowsiness. On the other hand, users who don’t suffer from stress or anxiety may not feel any effect at such lower dosage levels.
The general recommended dosage range for Phenibut in is between 200mg and 1000mg per day. This is often divided into smaller doses and taken throughout the day to experience prolonged effects and achieve specific results. Some users take a small dose in the morning to reduce caffeine-induced jitters or anxiety, and then a larger dose in the afternoon to compact sleepiness. As with any nootropic, it is always a good idea to start with smaller doses and only increase when you know how the supplement affects you.
Phenibut Side Effects
Phenibut is a relatively safe nootropic and doesn’t induce any significant bad reactions under recommended dosage and usage guidelines. However, negative side effects can be obtained through improper use. If you are going to be using Phenibut you should watch out for signs of drowsiness, increased sweating, fatigue, agitation and reduced appetite. In the event of such symptoms, adjust your daily dosage downwards and consider calling your doctor if symptoms persist.
If you plan on using phenibut consecutively for many days you risk withdrawal symptoms once you stop. It is not recommended to use Phenibut regularly and should instead be saved for moments when its immense benefits will be the most useful. Never mix phenibut with alcohol.
There are numerous positive Phenibut reviews citing its effectiveness in combating stress, anxiety, and nervousness in challenging situations such as exams and interviews. There are also plenty of negative reviews out there that showcase the dangers of the drug when it is used improperly. Whether you want to improve your memory and focus and boost your overall health, or just want to have some quality, uninterrupted sleep; Phenibut can always come in handy… just be sure to follow the guidelines to avoid dependence.